Employer: HR Spinner
Truck Driver Class A - Yakima, WA 98902
From $18 an hour
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 10 days.
CDL Truck Driver, swing shift
The person we’re looking for is energetic, self-starting, focused on continuous improvement, and ready to grow with the company. Each team member is involved in providing top quality customer service. This job supports our mission statement by excelling in customer service, innovative inventory control capability, and attaining world class performance. Our mission is to be the leading packaging solution provider for the Northwest perishable produce industry.
· Work week is Monday-Fri
· Work hours
o Monday-Fri, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
o Some Saturdays required
· Contribute in a team environment to ensure customer orders are met on time and in full
· Communicate effectively with warehouse and customer service
· Completing additional duties as necessary Maintain Daily-driving logs.
· Able to drive forklift and perform basic warehouse duties.
· Completion of daily pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer.
· Safe driving of the truck in all types of weather and road conditions.
· Safely transport packaging, supplies, and equipment as directed.
· Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
· Current class A CDL license w/ doubles endorsement
· Current medical card
· Clean WA state driving record
· 2-5 years Commercial Driving experience
· Demonstrated experience of analytical capabilities
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· Able to regularly lift objects 10-50 lbs.
· Be able to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
· Most of day is spent either outside or in a warehouse
· Very competitive wages, bonus eligible, medical, dental, paid vacation, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home daily
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Yearly bonus
Experience: Commercial Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling: Secure freight by hand
Type of Freight: Flatbed
Trucking route: Local
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Work Remotely: No
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-CDL-Truck-Driver-l-Yakima,-WA-jobs.html?vjk=a99fdca1ee5801be
Base Pay: $18 HR