Employer: People For People
People for People is looking for a Finance Assistant (FT) for our Non-Profit organization located in Yakima, WA. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to contribute to our mission by providing finance functions in our Fiscal department. Please select this link for a complete job description and job requirements.
Summary: Responsible for supporting and assisting the Fiscal Department. These functions are to be carried out accurately and timely. Positive interactions are critical to the success of the position.
· High School diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with higher education.
· One year experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll or accounting/business equivalent experience.
· Non-profit organization experience a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs with emphasis in Excel.
· Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Pre-employment Drug Screen, a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Credit History Check, Reference Checks and all other required documentation.
Wage: $16.00/Hour plus a comprehensive benefits package.
· 12 Paid holidays
· 2 Weeks paid vacation annually
· Paid Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Flexible Savings Arrangement (FSA)
· Employer paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
· Wellness Programs
· 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contribution and Annual Base Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Up to 80 Hours Paid Jury Duty Leave
· Paid Bereavement Leave
Please apply on our website at www.pfp.org . To be considered for this position, you must apply on our website and include all of the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume and a People for People Application. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Position will close December 18, 2020 (May remain open until filled)
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal Opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY relay 1-800-833-6388.
Location: $16.00/Hour plus a comprehensive benefits package