PAYROLL CLERK/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
We are looking for an efficient Payroll Clerk/Human Resources Assistant. This position will be responsible for all tasks involved in processing payroll including quarterlies and W-2’s. The ideal candidate must have a complete understanding of processing payroll and all payroll reporting requirements from start to finish. This individual will assist the Human Resources Manager with various Human Resources duties.
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
• Entering employee information and payroll data into the system.
• Processing new and terminated employees.
• Collecting and verifying labor hour reports.
• Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
• Answering employees’ questions and concerns regarding payroll.
• Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
• Issuing and delivering paychecks to Managers.
• Maintaining and updating payroll records.
• Preparing and submitting various online payments and preparing payment requests for Accounts Payable.
• Preparing and submitting payroll reports to various State and Federal agencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Entering and terminating employees in various websites such as Health Insurances, DSHS, and COBRA.
• Produce and maintain various general HR reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent work ethic and attendance record.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Associates Degree in Accounting or Human Resources preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ payroll experience. (essential)
• 2 years HR Assistant experience with a strong payroll background.
• Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Highly organized with high attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions and multitask.
• Excellent collaborator who will offer suggestions on how to improve the department.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• One week paid vacation after year one and two weeks of paid vacation per year afterwards.
• Six paid holidays annually.
• Paid sick leave policy with a richer plan than Washington State requires.
• Employee-discretionary tax-free savings in the form of a 401K plan with Cub Crafters matching contributions up to 4% after 6 months of employment.
• Medical plan for you (the employee) provided, with separate vision, dental, life, and LTD coverage for you and all coverage for family members available at your expense,
at a group rate. Health care plan is available the first of the month after 30 days of continuous employment.
• Pilot development program and flight opportunities, including subsidized aircraft rental.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Pay: DOQ