Pac-Van, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
The job responsibilities consist of:
· Modification of Container Offices
o Basic carpentry
o General construction
· OSHA regulations
· Equipment maintenance
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
· Work in an outside environment
· Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
· Pre-employment drug test & background check
· Must be able to properly use hand tools
· Good attitude and dependable
· Medical, 3 plan types, partial company pay
· Life Insurance, company pay
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Life Insurance, self and/or family
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
Pac-Van is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6176b1b8-cae9-489c-ab8b-60534f2bbaa5&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Base Pay: DOQ