Great State Benefits...Salary Range $54108-$61224
We need your skilled experience in the electrical trade at Western State Hospital to perform electrical installation and maintenance at a large hospital campus as a Lead Electrician.
As part of FFA's Maintenance and Operations Division, you will have a direct impact on the effective operation of a large inpatient hospital. See yourself in our bold, new vision of public service here: Our Future Transformed
Why work at Western State Hospital?
• You will have a fixed, full-time schedule.
• All work is on-site and no waiting for a new assignment.
• You will work with an interesting blend of old and new technology, working on a variety of equipment.
• The work that you do safeguards the resources needed to care for and support our clients.
How much do you currently pay out of pocket for benefits?
Washington State offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in the nation. We also offer a great selection of health and retirement plans, paid leave, training, and compensation benefits for you and your family.
Some of what you will do•Instruct other electricians on campus electrical projects
• Install electrical panels, conduits, lighting, and related wiring
• Maintain five emergency generators supplying power to all hospital buildings
• Repair, install, adjust, and maintain electric motors controllers, disconnects water well pump systems, commercial laundry, and kitchen equipment, sanitation disposal systems, emergency battery backup system for fire detection system, small appliances in wards and elevators
• Repair and troubleshoot numerous types of fire alarm systems
• Make monthly inspections and reports of all power distribution transformers, switchgear and transfer switches and faulty/worn parts
• Assume supervisory duties when Electrical Supervisor is absent
Who should apply?
• Those who have EL01 journeyperson standing as an electrician, preferably for at least one year
• Desire to lead a small team of electricians
• Ability to work from blueprints, plans, and sketches, and estimate time and materials needed for project completion
Contact Person: Jenny Bastrom
Location: Lakewood, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $54,108 - $61,224 YR