Employer: Gardner Trucking
Hiring Company Drivers
Solo Local Positions Available
Truck Driver Benefits
- Earn up to $23/hour
- Flexible home time
- Multiple route options – call for availability
- Be sure to ask a recruiter about our OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES!
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- Kent, WA routes:
- Earn up to $80,000 annually with overtime pay and shift differentials
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Home Daily!
- 2021 Freightliner Quad Axle Tractors
- Automatic transmission trucks
- Weekly Payroll!
- Hiring for all shifts!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months Recent Verifiable Experience
- Acceptable CSA, background, and work history
- Doubles endorsements may be required for some locations
- Live within commuting distance to terminal
- Have you worked for Gardner Trucking in the past? We will give you $1,250 to join us again!
Moses Lake, WA
About Gardner Trucking:
Since its roots more than 30 years ago, Gardner Trucking, Inc. has grown through the Lanting family name. With a safety-first mentality and a work ethic second to none, Ronald J. Lanting sought to build Gardner Trucking into the flourishing transportation enterprise it is today. After he purchased the California corporation, Mr. Lanting shaped it as a catalyst to grow his then-owned Lanting Hay business into something much more than just a hay hauling business. Now, Gardner Trucking boasts more than 1,500 tractor trucks and over 4,000 trailers with services including refrigerated, drayage, dedicated, and flat-bed hauling to go along with its dry-van hauling of its most common commodity – corrugated products.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Call Us Today 833-937-1064
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://drive4gardnertrucking.com/northwestlocal/9/?jobid=5fa46741eb99a
Base Pay: See above description for details