Employer: Kwik Lok Corporation
Union Gap, WA 98903
Kwik Lok Corporation – Procurement Agent
We currently have an opportunity for a Procurement Agent interested in growing their career at a dynamic and innovative global company.
Kwik Lok Corporation, headquartered in Central Washington, manufactures the well-recognized bag closure found on bakery and produce packages, with factories located in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
Kwik Lok Corporation is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
To lead the way in innovating reliable, sustainable packaging and new product solutions that improve the lives of our employees, customers, and communities.
To create an inclusive culture that fosters innovation to increase the success of our customers and the health of the planet.
The Procurement Agent provides support in performing purchasing functions necessary for the company's daily assembly and manufacturing operations. This position upholds the Kwik Lok Corporation philosophies through dedication to quality, integrity, and hard work. This position also maintains and supports the company's food safety management system.
This individual should be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to detect data inconsistencies and work with minimal supervision. In addition to handling all inquiries promptly, be able to work and collaborate with others across multiple departments and facilities, as well as suppliers and vendors. Must work effectively and closely with Customer
Service, Engineering, and Finance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in procurement/purchasing.
• Have prior experience/knowledge or capability to learn general parts and materials information.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products- Strong Word and Excel skills required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and ownership.
• Ability to multi-task, work reliably, and successfully in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
• Ability to build stakeholder relationships.
• Seeks and accepts feedback for personal development.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Salary dependent on qualifications.
• Paid Vacation and Holiday pay available for full-time positions.
• Paid Sick Leave is provided in accordance with Federal and State laws.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance plans available for full-time positions.
• 401K Plan with company match available after 1 year of employment.
Kwik Lok Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and encourages anyone to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applications are due by December 24, 2020.
Location: Union Gap, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeedjobs.com/kwik-lok-corporation-4bc341c/jobs/0e7c0f2556f102f99f33
Base Pay: DOQ