Employer: Kwik Lok Corporation
Customer Service Supervisor
Union Gap, WA 98903
Kwik Lok Corporation – Customer Service Supervisor
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Supervisor interested in growing their career at a dynamic and innovative global company.
Kwik Lok Corporation, headquartered in Central Washington, manufactures the well-recognized bag closure found on bakery and produce packages, with factories located in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
Kwik Lok Corporation is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
To lead the way in innovating reliable, sustainable packaging and new product solutions that improve the lives of our employees, customers, and communities.
To create an inclusive culture that fosters innovation to increase the success of our customers and the health of the planet.
The Customer Service Supervisor focuses on all aspects of customer satisfaction and the supervision of the customer service department. This position upholds the Kwik Lok Corporation philosophies through dedication to quality, integrity, and hard work. This position also assists Regional Sales Managers in supporting our customers.
This individual should be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage daily workload to ensure service and quality levels are maintained. This individual must be able to provide regular performance-related feedback, have the ability to detect data inconsistencies, and work with minimal supervision. Additionally, be able to handle inquiries promptly, and collaborate with others across multiple departments and facilities, as well as suppliers and vendors. Must work effectively and closely with Assembly, Production, Sales, Engineering, and Finance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of four (4) years of customer service experience.
• Must possess proficient knowledge of customer service, standard office practices, and procedures.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient with PC s, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• 2+ years’ proven supervisory experience.
• Familiar with ERP system, Microsoft NAV experience preferred.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task effectively.
• Effective utilization of problem-solving techniques.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Skilled in establishing and managing effective relationships at all levels.
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle customer and sales team inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to supervise and motivate others.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Salary is dependent on qualifications.
• Paid Vacation and Holiday pay available for full-time positions.
• Paid Sick Leave is provided in accordance with Federal and State laws.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance plans available for full-time positions.
• 401K Plan with company match available after 1 year of employment.
Kwik Lok Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and encourages anyone to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applications are due by January 1, 2021.
Location: Union Gap, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeedjobs.com/kwik-lok-corporation-4bc341c/jobs/81080eac39f5f39bd0a6
Base Pay: DOQ