Employer: Kwik Lok Corporation
Union Gap, WA 98903
Kwik Lok Corporation – Automation Designer
We currently have an opportunity for an Automation Designer interested in growing their career at a dynamic and innovative global company.
Kwik Lok Corporation, headquartered in Central Washington, manufactures the well-recognized bag closure found on bakery and produce packages, with factories located in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
Kwik Lok Corporation is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
To lead the way in innovating reliable, sustainable packaging and new product solutions that improve the lives of our employees, customers, and communities.
To create an inclusive culture that fosters innovation to increase the success of our customers and health of the planet.
The Automation Designer will have the ability to test, calibrate, and repair electrical devices and equipment. The candidate will also be responsible for resolving in-house and in-field problems associated with electrical and software issues. As well as researching, designing, and implementing of advanced manufacturing and internet of things architecture within Kwik Lok plants.
• Must have an Associate in Arts or Science Degree in a related field.
• Must have 6+ years of previous experience in Instrumentation and Industrial Automation Technology.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products- Strong Word and Excel skills required.
• PLC programming and implementation experience with one of the following: Siemens, Allen-Bradley, etc.
• Proficiency with single and three-phase motors and motor control systems.
• Ability to install and troubleshoot PLC's, AC, and DC drives.
• Installing electrical gear, equipment, and devices and knowledge in terminating power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable.
• Ability to design blueprints, schematics, and manuals for installation.
• Experience in building, commissioning, or problem-solving electrical controls and instrumentation panels.
• Ability to multi-task, work reliably, and successfully in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• Self-motivated takes initiative and ownership.
• Leadership Skills.
• Ability to build stakeholder relationships.
• Skilled in the development of others.
• Seeks and accepts feedback for personal development.
• Skilled in conflict management.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Salary is dependent on qualifications.
• Paid Vacation, Holidays.
• Paid Sick Leave in accordance with Federal and State laws.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance plans for full-time positions.
• 401K Plan with company match available after 1 year of employment.
Kwik Lok Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and encourages anyone to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applications are due by December 19, 2020.
Location: Union Gap, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeedjobs.com/kwik-lok-corporation-4bc341c/jobs/e073d0744f9716a8ddca
Base Pay: DOQ