Employer: RWC Group
As a family owned company, we value the things that make a family successful: commitment, compassion, hard work, a unified vision, and a desire for each other to succeed. RWC Group is committed to the long-term development of our family members. We offer paid training and carefully mentor each technician. No matter your level when you join us, we want you to improve.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to resolve malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Follow checklists ensuring all critical parts are examined.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed.
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep tabs on factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer happiness.
- Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by supervisor.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Participate in, and utilize to the best of one’s abilities, technical training as assigned by management.
- Maintain your designated workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Ensure guest vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Adhere to manufacturer’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications.
- Any other duties as outlined by the Service Supervisor and or management.
- At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- ASE certification preferred
- CDL certification preferred
- Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team
- Self-motivated and professional
- Possess own tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://careers.hireology.com/rwcgroup/477133/description
Base Pay: DOQ