Employer: Apple Valley Dental & Braces
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization At Apple Valley Dental & Braces, our team works together to provide our patients with the high level of dental and orthodontic care that they deserve.
We strive to create a positive atmosphere where our patients are comfortable and confident in the care they receive. A commitment to quality and convenience motivates our team to give our patients the best dental experience possible, whether it is for dental care, orthodontic treatment, or oral surgery procedures.
Help desk support:
You may be a candidate for this role if:
• You love technology, helping others and being part of a team.
• You are a self-starter with a creative energy and passion for problem solving
• You enjoy giving great customer experience
• You have a thorough understanding of troubleshooting Windows
The Help Desk Support provides critical customer support services to our employees face-to-face and remotely. Resolving their technical problems ensuring that they have the tools to do their job. If you love troubleshooting, technical problems, and doing something new every day this is the position for you!
Monday - Friday (on occasion after hours and weekends are necessary)
• Provide technical support to all end-users in the office and remote users.
• Troubleshoot PC hardware, software; Escalate application problems to appropriate vendors while
proactively managing ticket lifecycles.
• Coordinate onboarding and off-boarding of all new/departing employee IT needs
• Support iPhone and Android Smartphones
• Assist with other general IT functions and special projects as assigned
• Create user accounts for Windows / dental software
• Share in desktop deployment, management, and repair.
• Handle chat, email, phone and walk up support inquiries
• Projects / task as assigned.
• Associates Degree in computer-related studies or a minimum of 2 years' experience in a multiple computer system environment.
• Computer and network technical knowledge
• Experience with Windows 10
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, doesn't mind maintenance task or projects
• Travel to other locations
Location: 00 Nob Hill
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.appone.com/maininforeq.asp?Ad=731705&R_ID=3298370&Refer=https://www.indeed.com/&B_ID=91
Base Pay: DOQ