Employer: International Paper
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting internal and external customers, with accountability for on-time, accurate deliveries, safety and housekeeping, and continuous system and process improvement, while functioning within a team-based environment. This position will be located in Yakima, Washington.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers and vendors; initiates contact with, and/or responds to customer inquiries regarding accounts, products or services.
- Coordinates and supports information flow within external and internal business.
- Builds or develops order specifications, prices and/or costs, order design.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously, using priority management skills.
- Works in a team environment to meet business objectives and goals.
- Demonstrates financial aptitude with the ability to work with numbers accurately.
- Maintains excellent records.
- Works with other business team members to reconcile customer accounts.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints using problem solving techniques and sound judgment.
- Uses basic computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets databases and other applications as necessary.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Works with and supports the sales functions in the facility in order to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
- BS/BA in appropriate field preferred, or AS and/or 5+ years experience in a corrugated manufacturing environment and/or customer service or business to business inside sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated competence in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and other applications.
- Experience with Witron strongly preferred.
- Ability to present self in a professional manner, take initiative to get the job done.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record of excellent people skills and desire to work with team members to accomplish business and customer objectives.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Location: Union Gap, WA
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.internationalpaper.com/job/Union-Gap-Customer-Service-Representative-WA-98903-1537/667106000/
Base Pay: DOQ