Employer: Columbia Crest Winery
Maintenance III- Refrigeration
Job Category: Operations
Requisition Number: MAINT01815
Posted: October 20, 2020
Columbia Crest Winery - Paterson, WA
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Maintenance Tech III (Refrigeration) to support our Columbia Crest Winery located in scenic Paterson, Washington. The successful applicant will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting industrial refrigeration systems and food processing machinery.
What will you do:
- Operate and maintain industrial refrigeration systems.
- Operate and maintain industrial boiler systems.
- Operate and maintain Refrigeration Energy Management System. (LOGIX)
- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot industrial food processing machinery.
- Able to collaborate with contractors on different maintenance needs.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules as set by Maintenance Planner.
- Initiate and participate in discussions for future projects that will enhance production efficiencies pertinent to all operations in all facilities.
- Perform miscellaneous maintenance functions as outlined by Supervisor.
- Follow safety procedures set forth by company Safety Department.
- Track all work orders in PC based system.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Work is performed indoors in an industrial plant setting in temperatures of 60-65 degrees and outside in varying weather conditions.
- Will wear personal protective equipment.
- Walk, stand, bend/stoop, squat, kneel, climb, twist, push heavy objects, pull/jerk objects, work at heights, waist and below waist level, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma required. Technical school coursework preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a winery, food processing facility or similar environment involving the responsibilities as outlined above.
- Experience with industrial refrigeration systems, including ammonia, operations, maintenance, repairs and PSM programs.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: fabrication/machine work, juice process equipment repair, wastewater systems, and underground piping and filtration systems.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot problems using those schematics.
- Ability to work independently maintaining positive working relationships in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to include periodic shift work.
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 509-875-4243.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Paterson, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UST1001UST/JobBoard/36df9642-e7a1-4020-9442-48bdcff00264/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c1023e0e-6fea-45c2-b76b-2c53d2c6a8b9
Base Pay: DOQ