Employer: Washington River Protection Solutions
Title: Executive Assistant
Position Number: 33862
Company: WA River Protection Solutions
City/State: Richland, WA
Full time, regular position
Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) seeks an Executive Assistant who will provide a variety of highly complex secretarial and administrative functions in support of a member of the WRPS Executive and Senior Leadership Team to ensure smooth, timely and efficient office operations. The assistant will proactively work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data require evaluation of identifiable factors. This position will exercises independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
The Executive Assistant's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Collect, analyze and compile data and information; compose, prepare and type a variety of correspondence, memos, reports and other materials; maintain records, files, and budgets related to department operations, programs and expenditures;
* Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under high pressure with the ability to manage a variety of activities and/or confidential business or personal matters with discretion; maintain professional and effective communication within the organization;
* Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with competing deadlines, and screen communications from external and internal sources;
* Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and the use of sound independent judgement;
* Prepare and issue quality and timely correspondence, reports, and presentation materials to ensure products contain zero defects before delivery;
* Use initiative and judgment during manager's absence to see that matters requiring attention are referred to delegated authority or handled in a timely manner to minimize the effect of the manager's absence;
* Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate the department or manager's interface with other personnel, company organizations, clients and external groups;
* Prepare travel and training requests; make and confirm travel and other arrangements for conferences and business trips; compile expense reports and requests reimbursement for expenditures as appropriate;
* Provide continuous effort to improve office operations and streamline work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly with all levels of management and staff to provide quality customer service;
* Support managers with tracking completion of employee requirements such as Employee Job Task Analysis (EJTA) forms, timesheets, required training, etc;
* Provide leadership and/or work direction and guidance to less experienced administrative support staff;
* Order and maintain supplies for department or project;
* Coordinate office moves, hardware orders, and key requests for the Facilities organization;
* Act as point-of-contact for conference room scheduling;
* Advance knowledge and application of departmental and company policies, and procedures and the ability to exercise a wide-latitude of personal judgment while maintaining sensitivity of confidential business or personal information; and
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent; and
* Ten (10) years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online: https://bms.hanford.gov/HRISJP/JobDetail.aspx?BU=TOC&ID=33862&PT=E
Base Pay: DOQ