Employer: Comprehensive Healthcare
Salary Range: $15.19 - $18.99 Hourly
Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in an Office Coordinator?
Office Coordinators at Comprehensive are often the first point of contact for clients, service providers, and other visitors to our facilities. As a highly-visible member of a busy and varied healthcare clinic, Office Coordinators need to possess excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask with frequent disruptions. They are the primary customer service representative for the designated team or location and work frequently with clients, staff, other service providers in the community, and the general public. This position is located in our Ellensburg office and has a full time schedule of Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 8am-5pm.
Office Coordinator duties may include:
- providing clinic reception and administrative assistance to the assigned team or clinical facility
- scheduling appointments and coordinating provider schedules
- entering and maintaining accurate client records and other documentation
- assisting with the completion of financial assessments
- communicating effectively and professionally with clients, primary care providers, service providers, and staff
- maintaining client confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of general office experience, preferably in the healthcare field
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development:
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services:
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
Equal Opportunity Employer
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=7454&clientkey=19D9D2EBCE0A34CBC7B47FD6059715AF
Base Pay: $15.19 - $18.99 HR