Employer: City of Toppenish
The City of Toppenish is looking for an attentive, organized, and motivated individual to serve as the City’s next Deputy City Clerk. The position is responsible for performing technical, legal, and administrative duties in managing the City’s official records, fulfilling public records requests, and providing high-level, confidential support to a Department Director.
Associate degree in Business or Public Administration or a related field preferred; AND two (2) years of experience processing public records requests; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Municipal Clerk (CMC) designation or ability to obtain CMC required.
City Application, Cover Letter, and Resume are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,032.00 - $5,040.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: City Hall is closed to the public.
- Processing Public Records Requests: 2 years (Preferred)
- Language: English Required - Spanish Speaking Desirable (Required)
- License/Certification: Certified Municipal Clerk or ability to obtain CMC (Required)
- Company's website: www.cityoftoppenish.us
- Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ToppGovWa
- Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
- Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: http://cityoftoppenish.us/employment-opportunities/
Base Pay: $4,032 - $5,040/month