Position consists of standard product electrical support, wire harness and cable assembly, electrical systems operational testing and engineering assistance.
• Installation of electrical conduit, wiring, switching devices, controls, outlets, fixtures, motors and other equipment
• Soldering, crimping, wire marking and splicing
• Perform final functional and operational testing of these electrical systems
• Responsible for troubleshooting, modification, replacement & repair of electrical systems and associated components
• Tests, maintains and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as multi-meter, voltmeter, ohmmeters, prometers, and pressure gages
• Follows all EHS policies and safety procedures
Job Specifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Knowledgeable in equipment electrical (primary) and mechanical (secondary) components
• Proficient with electrical schematic/technical drawing and blueprints
• Ability meet deadlines, and multitask
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent teamwork skills and high degree of initiative required
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
Education, Certifications and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED
• 3-5 years of experience in electrical wire harness assembly, installation and repair
• Prior aerospace, aviation, and/or prior military experience preferred
• Sheet metal proficiency (drilling, riveting, cutting, etc.) a plus
• Lean Six Sigma exposure a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Working conditions are normal for that of a manufacturing/machine shop/office environment.
All employees are expected to adhere to Company safety policies and wear personal protective equipment when exposed to work areas or performing tasks where it is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this or similar positions and additional duties may be assigned.
Location: Woodland, WA
Application Method: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=629091a0-e0e3-46f5-bb1d-e12b1e905619&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
Base Pay: DOQ