Employer: Favinger Plumbing
Favinger Plumbing is looking for a Plumber Apprentice to join our team. The Plumber Apprentice supports Plumbers with all aspects of plumbing in residential and commercial projects, including service work.
- Create a safe, professional work environment for team members, clients and the public.
- Assist plumbers with all aspects of plumbing.
- Communicate with clients in a polite, professional manner.
- Lift, carry, and push heavy items (up to 60 pounds).
- Work effectively in dark, dirty, cramped spaces.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Drive to and from job sites in company vehicles.
- Carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior plumbing experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong record of jobsite safety, happy clients and great communication
- Demonstrated ability to lift 60 pounds
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test; Favinger Plumbing is a drug free workplace
- $20 to $30 per hour DOE
- 5 weeks PTO
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-matched retirement program
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and work history.
Application Closing Date:
Open until filled. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to send rejection letters. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please assume we have moved forward with another applicant.
Favinger Plumbing is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Location: Bellingham, WA
Application Method: Online: https://seeker.worksourcewa.com/jobview/GetJob.aspx?JobID=221977586&JobTitle=Plumber+Assistant&isjs=2&q=Plumbing+&where=Washington+state&rad_units=miles&pp=25&nosal=true&vw=b&setype=2&jsrdt=31%2f23%2f2020+10%3a31%3a53&pade=&jpt=1
Base Pay: $20 - $30 HR