Employer: Salcido Connection
We are looking for qualified SHEET METAL FABRICATOR / INSTALLER to join our team.
The Salcido Connection is a member of the Salcido Group of Companies and is growing in all areas of service and construction throughout Central and Eastern Washington. The Salcido Connection works diligently to design, install, and maintain building systems while providing the highest standard of ethics and customer service. Our team stands firmly behind all of our work with an uncompromising level of superior service and integrity. We strive to be on time, professional and courteous.
We have multiple positions available and are specifically looking for a Sheet Metal Fabricator and Installer with experience in commercial and industrial systems installation, Sheet Metal layout and fabrication, and the ability to perform residential system change outs.
• 2+ years' experience
• Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
• Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
• Tools to perform required work.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Ability to self-perform or work as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction and build customer confidence in the company.
• Honesty and Integrity
Pay and Benefits are dependent upon experience. Journeymen trades people within our organization grow to an average wage & benefits level of $70-90k/yr.
Benefits include: pay for 'shop time', full uniforms (including boots), vehicle & phone, training, sick and vacation time, 9 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a full retirement plan, and profit-sharing opportunities.
See our full job listing on our website: salcidoconnection.com
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Rob Fritz, COO
Subject line: Sheet Metal Fabricator
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: Submit a cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ