Employer: Hilltop Refrigeration, Inc.
We are currently looking for a qualified HVAC and Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team.
As a Service Technician you will perform repairs or replacements on commercial/industrial refrigeration & HVAC equipment. You will be responsible for responding to maintenance and service calls as well as installation services. This is a mobile job servicing the Metropolitan area of Portland ,OR and Vancouver, WA.
- Must be dependable and flexible as we are 24-hour service.
- Required to have an OSHA 10 Card and EPA Universal Card
Current, valid driver's license with clean driving record
- High School or equivalent. HVAC/R trade school preferred.
- Washington Labor and Industries Trainee Card specific to HVAC/Refrigeration, as work will be performed in Oregon and Washington.
- Medical benefits (after 60-day period)
- Paid vacation and holiday pay.
- Retirement plan matching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary to be discussed
Contact Person: Markus Dehm
Phone: 775 771-4004
Location: Portland,Or & Washington Metro area
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: To be discussed