Trimlite is looking for people to assist in the door construction process. This person must be detail oriented, and enjoy working with your hands in a fast paced environment. We are looking for teammates who are willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Candidates must be willing to work long hours if needed.
Training and Experience
• Previous construction material handling, installation and service experience desired
• Various tasks associated with glass insertion, painting, and general creation of doors and related systems/
• Medium industrial work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
• Experience working in a Warehouse environment.
• Able to stand long hours on hard surfaces, up to 10 hours per day
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet, dusty, and or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Medium work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
Wages and Benefits
• Wages starting at $17.00, DOE
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off
Location: Renton, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/386832/Trimlite-LLC/General-Labor-Door-Shop?source=JobTarget%20via%20JobTarget%20Programmatic&utm_source=JobTarget&utm_medium=JobTarget%20Programmatic&utm_campaign=General%20Labor%20_%20Door%20Shop%20(386832)&_jtochash=Dod84dcR8wzNTkmPHqEK4&_jtocprof=XCw9hFzCkuJ3aOq_yq5GaLk3UYfKLFE8
Base Pay: DOE