Employer: Vance Heating & Air Conditioning
Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately
• Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
• Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
• Work along side your fellow employees to ensure overall success of the business.
• Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
Competencies for Success
• Perry Tech grads preferred, but not required.
• A winning attitude is 100% necessary! We like to work hard & play hard.
• Develop proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
• Clean, safe driving record.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
We provide full medical, dental & vision insurance to all of our employees & their children! Come find out why Vance Heating & AC, Inc. was voted the Best HVAC Company in the Yakima Valley.
Pay depends upon experience. Come by our office at 2608 Terrace Heights Drive or give us a call to schedule an appointment. Ask for Zane or Jenna.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Come by our office at 2608 Terrace Heights Drive or give us a call to schedule an appointment. Ask for Zane or Jenna.
Base Pay: DOE