Employer: Union Wireless
Seeking knowledgeable candidates for support, maintenance, and troubleshooting for our wireless microwave tower network. As described by our own cell technicians, this position never has the same working environment on any given day. The great Rocky Mountains ensure this job always presents new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow in these technically-focused work assignments. Technicians are expected to perform duties with little supervision and participate in cross-functional projects, as scheduled.
Responsibilities include maintaining operation and repair of all base station equipment and transmitters; maintain site and test equipment inventories; test and analyze network coverage to ensure contiguous communication and network integrity and quality; compose and maintain clear and concise reports for system documentation; perform audits as required by local, regional, area, corporate or regulatory agencies.
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESOP, flexible spending, annual bonus, vacation, sick, and holiday leave. Relocation assistance is available.
Compensation depends on experience and is based on national market data. Hiring range $24.71 to $30.00 DOE.
- Willingness and ability to become Climbing certified to 300 feet; 275 pounds maximum weight to meet gear requirements.
- RF technician work experience a plus.
- Willingness and ability to work outdoors at extreme heights, climates, and temperatures.
- Willingness and ability to certify/recertify in fall protection safety requirements and gear.
- Ability to travel overnight when work requires.
- Knowledge of preventative and remedial maintenance, installation, optimization, building and grounds upkeep, integration of network hardware, and interconnect facilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Associates Degree in electronic technology or combination of equivalent experience and directly related telecommunications training.
- Valid driver's license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Comply with DOT physical requirements.
- FCC license, a plus.
Contact Person: Parker Jenkins
Location: Craig, CO
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $24.71