Employer: Union Wireless
Installs, services and repairs environmental-control systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install, maintain and repair HVAC units and related components.
- Cuts and bends tubing and sheet metal to correct length and shape, using cutting and bending equipment and tools. Cuts and threads pipe.
- Joins tubing or pipes to various refrigerating units by means of sleeves, couplings or unions and solders joints.
- Connects motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating-ventilation fans to control panels. Connects control panels to power source.
- Injects small amount of refrigerant into compressor to test systems. Adds refrigerant gas to build up prescribed operating pressure.
- Observes pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusts controls to ensure efficient operation.
- Tests joints and connections for gas leaks.
- Maintain, repair and test standby generators, as needed.
- Welding duties including but not limited to layout, fabrication and installation as well as proper handling and storage of related materials.
DUTIES & TASKS include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- May participate in the rotating on-call schedule to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Forklift, backhoe or similar equipment operation as required.
- Plumbing as required. Clean drains, sprinkler systems, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- Assist with building modifications.
- Perform basic facility maintenance such as snow removal, change light bulbs, etc.
- Anticipated Work Schedule: M-F 7-4 PM. (Some afterhours work and on call.)
The position requires both local and overnight travel with or without advance notice. All travel expenses are paid by the company, and a company vehicle is available for offsite travel. All tools and equipment are also provided by the company.
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESOP, flexible spending, potential for annual bonus, vacation, sick, and holiday leave. Relocation assistance is available.
Hiring range: $22.07 to $26.00/hour DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Drug Free Workplace
- High school diploma or GED; and
- Associates Degree in HVAC or 2 years of service experience
- EPA Certification
- Valid Driver's License
- Acceptable driving record
Must be 21 years or older
Contact Person: Parker Jenkins
Location: Casper, WY
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $22.07-$26.00 an hour