Employer: Calpine Corporation
Responsible for monitoring instruments and regulating pumps and other operational systems. Ability to regulate the flow of oil, gases and other materials from pipes into and out of storage tanks, monitor instruments and communicate with other operators/ technicians and directly observe pipes, system tanks and other equipment for leaks or other damage and communicate with the operators in the control room to ensure safe operation within standards and regulations.
· Journey-level; specialized technical knowledge with function. · Performs a variety of technical service/support duties that are semi-routine in nature.
· Routine and non-routine decisions with some latitude, but still subject to approval.
· With limited guidance, prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
· Work periodically reviewed by others; work reflects solid performance of duties.
· Errors have small and possibly incremental impact on department or facility, and discovered in succeeding operations where work is verified or checked.
· Completes tasks and resolves problems that require an ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
· Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher level
· Works under general supervision.
· Prioritizes daily activities to complete tasks/projects assigned by others.
· May assist with orienting and training employees in moderately complex to complex areas.
· High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent.
· Journey-level; varies depending on area, but generally 2-5 years directly related experience.
· Basic certifications/licensures.
Please apply through the following link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3371&__jbsrc=
Contact Person: Erin Lee
Location: Rio Vista, CA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ