Employer: McCurley Integrity
Subaru, Pasco, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1009
About Our Company:
McCurley Integrity Dealerships have the latest State of the Art Facilities that are clean and include heating and cooling systems for our technicians. We believe that investing in training and continuing education for our employees will help them grow within our company and develop a strong and lasting relationship between employee and employer. If you have a desire to excel and succeed within a reputable company this is the job for you!
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honest/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Must be 18, have a valid driver’s license, clean record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive flat rate pay with bonuses, spiffs and other incentives.
- Paid McCurley Uniforms
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Use of our State of the Art Equipment and shop facilities
- Paid continuing education in your field
- Promotion from within
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
Functions of the McCurley Technician
- Examine vehicle and discuss with customer, service advisor, or service manager the nature and extent of damage of malfunction.
- Plan work procedure using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience.
- Remove, disassemble, inspect, repair and replace units such as engines, transmissions and differentials as required.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
- Rewire ignition systems, lights and instrumental panels.
- Reline and adjust brakes, align front ends, and repair or replace shock absorbers.
- Replace and adjust headlights and install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
- Works in a cooperative and professional manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the company’s policy on non-discrimination and harassment.
- Treat all members of the public in a courteous and non-discriminatory manner, and maintain a professional demeanor while on the job.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vehicles driven or moved as part of jog: a customer’s automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Conform to the company’s policies on non-discrimination and harassment, and work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Possible chemical exposure as regular part of the job. (a) A limited number of chemicals are used on occasion as a normal part of the job. (b) In order to recognize and protect him/herself from chemicals in the workplace the employee will attend training in company’s hazard communication program (worker’s right to know), utilize chemical inventory list, utilize material safety data sheet (MSDS), and utilize required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Properly uses all personal protective equipment required—Safety equipment provided by the business includes hearing protection, face shield/clear goggles/welding goggles, respirators/face masks, leather topped, rubber soled shoes.
Types of Equipment/Machinery/ Tools Used on the Job:
Hydraulic or electric hoists, hydraulic jacks, engine hoists, jack stands, brake lathes, mechanical or hydraulic presses, drill press, tire servicing equipment, grinders, welding equipment-electric or gas, and diagnostic equipment. Hand and air tools, measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, thickness gauges and pressure/temperature gauges.
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.mccurley.net/jobs
Base Pay: DOQ