Employer: McCurley Integrity
Richland, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1030
McCurley Integrity Dealerships is the Tri-Cities leader in automotive hospitality. We are seeking a dynamic individual to add to our Business Development team. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience for our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we continue to grow our business.
Business Development Representative:
As a BDC Agent you will be the voice and face of our dealership. We need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance ready to work in this fast paced, customer driven environment. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered.
The BDC Representatives will spend the work day on the telephone and computer. The ideal candidate will be a people-person, energetic, and professional. They will respond to internet and telephone customer inquiries, and makes outbound phone calls. Generating appointments from our customer database is a main component of this position
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Contact, survey, cultivate and set sales appointments with customers.
- Field Inbound / Outbound Calls and generate appointments with customers that contact our dealership via the Internet or Phone.
- Deliver a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner.
- Utilize management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. Must be knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
- Knowledgeable of vehicle inventories, pricing, incentive programs and financing options.
- Understand local competitors; be prepared to compete with them.
- Be punctual for all work schedules and meetings.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance of yourself and work areas
- Great atmosphere
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
- Full-time position with benefits
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience required
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous experience in a BDC position at an automotive dealership preferred but not required
- Experience in taking incoming sales phone calls, as well as making outbound marketing calls.
- Experience utilizing Inventory and/or CRM systems
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED; at least 1 year of Customer Service Experience preferred.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass MVR check
Get behind the wheel of an exciting job and apply today!
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.mccurley.net/jobs
Base Pay: DOQ