Employer: McCurley Integrity
TOYOTA SALES ASSOCIATE
Toyota, Walla Walla, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1032
About Our Company:
McCurley Integrity Dealerships (www.billmccurley.com) provides the personnel, the industry experience, and the vision to enable sales representatives to delight car buyers at every step in the shopping process. Every interaction between a consumer and a dealership is a chance to proudly represent the dealership. We are in the business of exceeding expectations for our clients.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling the very best new and used vehicles in the industry. You will participate in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, product demonstrations, discovery of clients and proposals to customers. If you have a desire to excel and succeed in sales within a reputable company this is the job for you!
We Take Our Training Seriously:
Our training consists of time with your mentor, online courses, and classroom instruction. You will complete extensive training during the first two months of employment. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. Prior to and following each course, you will complete various assignments to prepare you and ensure understanding of what was learned. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track. While training in the dealership, you will shadow other representatives including experienced some of the most successful sales representatives in the industry. This will allow you to learn the overall sales process and will give you the opportunity to observe dealership operations.
· Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
. Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
· 1+ years sales or marketing experience preferred, not required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Competitive commissioned pay plan with bonuses, spiffs and other incentives.
· Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
· 401(k) with company contribution
· The use of a company issued computer and client development software
· Paid professional development and training
· Promotion from within
· Paid vacation and sick days
· Referral bonuses
· Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
- Manage selling opportunities, activates and responsibilities.
- Effectively lead clients through the Integrity Sales process.
- Greet and interview clients.
- Feature, advantage, benefit presentation, and demonstration.
- Secure a commitment, complete ownership proposal and close the deal
- Maintain CSI above region, zone, and national average levels. Achieve acceptable CSI scores and survey returns as established by the Dealer Principal.
- Maintain highest ethical standards. Utilizes only legal and ethical selling techniques.
- Manage customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Set short and long term goals and adapt for success.
- Knowledge of inventory, and competitive vehicles.
- Maintains accurate activity reports.
- Communicate effectively interdepartmental coordination with fixed operations.
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.mccurley.net/jobs
Base Pay: DOQ