Employer: McCurley Integrity
Honda, Richland, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1045
We are currently accepting applications for experienced ASE Certified Automotive Technicians with strong diagnostic / electrical skills, attention to detail, & emphasis on fixing vehicles right the first time. In this growing shop our technicians have been over 130% proficient on average with technicians exceeding 200%!
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honest/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Must be 18, have a valid driver’s license, clean record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive flat rate pay with bonuses, spiffs and other incentives.
- 52 ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF PER YEAR WITH OUR 4/10’S SCHEDULE INCLUDING 5 DAYS OFF IN A ROW ONCE PER QUARTER!
- Paid McCurley Uniforms
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Use of our State of the Art Equipment and shop facilities
- Paid continuing education in your field
- Promotion from within
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
Functions of the McCurley Technician:
- Examine vehicle and discuss with customer, service advisor, or service manager the nature and extent of damage of malfunction.
- Plan work procedure using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience.
- Remove, disassemble, inspect, repair and replace units such as engines, transmissions and differentials as required.
- Reline and adjust brakes, align front ends, and repair or replace shock absorbers.
- Replace and adjust headlights and install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
- Works in a cooperative and professional manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the company’s policy on non-discrimination and harassment.
- Treat all members of the public in a courteous and non-discriminatory manner, and maintain a professional demeanor while on the job.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vehicles driven or moved as part of job: a customer’s automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Conform to the company’s policies on non-discrimination and harassment, and work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Properly uses all personal protective equipment required—Safety equipment provided by the business includes hearing protection, face shield/clear goggles/welding goggles, respirators/face masks, leather topped, rubber soled shoes.
Types of Equipment/Machinery/ Tools Used on the Job:
Hydraulic or electric hoists, hydraulic jacks, engine hoists, jack stands, brake lathes, mechanical or hydraulic presses, drill press, tire servicing equipment, grinders, welding equipment-electric or gas, and diagnostic equipment. Hand and air tools, measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, thickness gauges and pressure/temperature gauges.
Contact Person: Troy Lively
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ