Employer: McCurley Integrity
Honda, Richland, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1049
We are currently accepting applications for entry level express lube technician for our Honda location.
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Honest/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Must be 18, have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and pass pre-employment drug screening.
Functions of the McCurley Technician
• Examine vehicle and discuss with, service advisor, or service manager the nature and extent of damage of malfunction.
• Perform light duty maintenance, such as oil changes, transmission fluid changes, transfer case fluid exchanges, rear differential services, tire rotations, filter replacements, wiper and bulb replacements, complete visual inspection of vehicle.
• Works in a cooperative and professional manner with all personnel.
• Conform to the company’s policy on non-discrimination and harassment.
• Treat all members of the public in a courteous and non-discriminatory manner, and maintain a professional demeanor while on the job.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Vehicles driven or moved as part of job: a customer’s automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
• Conform to the company’s policies on non-discrimination and harassment, and work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
• Properly uses all personal protective equipment required—Safety equipment provided by the business includes hearing protection, face shield/clear goggles/welding goggles, respirators/face masks, leather topped, rubber soled shoes.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay with bonuses, spiffs and other incentives.
• Paid McCurley Uniforms
• Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• Use of our State of the Art Equipment and shop facilities
• Paid continuing education in your field
• Promotion from within
• Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
• Referral bonuses
• Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
Contact Person: Troy Lively
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Email: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ