Employer: McCurley Integrity
Pasco, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1036
The Title/Billing Clerk for vehicle sales processes car deals. He/she verifies costs, including the costs of reconditioning and equipment add-ons for the accounting department and prepares legal transfer documents for the DOL.
- Prepare tax and title documents in a timely manner.
- Submit all legal transfer documents to the DOL in a timely manner.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department.
- Prepare lien payoff checks for trade-ins in a timely manner.
- Payoff new vehicle flooring principal balances according to bank flooring agreement.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases including auction sales and purchases.
- Input inventory control information.
- Prepare various reports for internal use as directed.
- Prepare Dealer Trade paperwork.
- Maintain and clean vehicle and other schedules related to job duties.
- Research outstanding vehicle related receivables and assist in collection and reporting as necessary.
- Process F&I product cancellation paperwork, including refunds due.
- Register extended service policy and other F&I product contracts.
- Prepare trade-in vehicle jackets.
- Ensure that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Scan vehicle deal files and subsequent deal documents into DSDA archiving system, and file original deal jackets.
- File documents in a timely and organized manner.
- Perform work in conformance with all legal requirements regarding titles and other legal documents.
- Conform to the company’s policies on non-discrimination and harassment, and work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Maintain professional demeanor while on job.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
- Ability to read and comprehend instruction and information.
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- One year of general office experience.
- Automotive accounting experience preferred.
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT/MACHINERY & TOOLS USED:
Phones, computers, scanner, photocopy machines, calculators, staplers, fax machines, pencils, pens, erasers.
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Email: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ