Employer: Terex Corporation
Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic - Commerce City, CO
Commerce City, CO, US
Shop Service Overview:
Terex Utilities is growing and expanding our service support across the US to continue to help serve our communities by listening, responding and delivering solutions. Our service function is key to our business success and we are looking to add skilled team members as we expand our service network. We continually invest in our team members by providing ongoing technical training to develop your skills and grow our business.
Terex needs diversely talented technicians ready to build our company to grow and sustain our success.
The successful candidate needs to be qualified to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes. Qualified applicants will be proficient in hydraulic system diagnostics and repair, electrical system diagnostics, and be able to read hydraulic and electrical schematics as well as use fluid and load testing tools.
- Great work environment
- Industry leading, highly competitive compensation
- Steady workload
- Yearly company funded tool purchase program
- Start with 16+ days Paid Time Off to enjoy what’s important to you
- Outstanding benefits package to take care of who’s important to you
As we grow together, you will:
- Experience a committed safety culture
- Work on a wide array of equipment
- Have direct access to factory technical support
- Personalized and dedicated support team to keep you on the move
- Technology that keeps you connected to the information you need
- Opportunities to travel and train
- High school graduate or GED
- 2+ years recent mechanic experience
- 5+ years in a similar field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience with utility-type equipment
- Fluid Power Society certification
- Extensive knowledge of Terex Products: e.g Hi-Ranger, Telelect, Genie products or similar brands.
- Needs to own or supply own tools
- Basic computer skills
Location: US-CO Commerce City HR
Department: Customer and Product Support
Job ID: 10592
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Contact Person: Lacy Juarez
Location: Commerce City, CO
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ