Employer: Tesco Controls
Want to be part of growing organization - where your contribution is vital to communities everywhere? Like to be challenged, valued and depended on?
At Tesco Controls, we’re automating and controlling processes to keep our water supply safe and plentiful. Tesco is 100% employee-owned, with a family & fun oriented culture and 45 years of financial stability. As one of the largest system integrators for the water/wastewater industry in the U.S., we work on some of the most complex water projects in the world.
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our EMASS group in Sacramento.
If you're looking for a fulfilling career with a financially thriving company that encourages new ideas and treats employees well, we invite you to consider becoming a member of our team!
What You Do:
Under minimal supervision, maintain, install and troubleshoot instrumentation and other control systems. Apply knowledge and understanding of programming and troubleshooting plant controls processes and the equipment used to control those processes. Make recommendations to improve the control of the processes or the processes themselves. Support the maintenance of plant equipment to ensure minimal downtime.
- Ability to generate programming changes for PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller).
- Creates simple programs for programmable logic controllers; installs and troubleshoots PLCs.
- Navigates the PLC programs to troubleshoot process upsets.
- Navigates the HMI programs to troubleshoot process upsets.
- Installs and maintains the process control instruments.
- Configures parameters and troubleshoots VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives).
- Troubleshoots instrumentation and control systems using electrical ladder schematics.
- Calibrates, traces, and corrects control loop malfunctions; participates in the maintenance and production concerning instrument systems.
- Verifies the accuracy of gauges and measuring instruments such as pressure, flow, temperature, pH, turbidity, and conductivity; documents failure rates on specified equipment.
- Runs conduit, pull-tag-terminate wires, install instruments and bends stainless steel tubing as needed.
- Develops preventative maintenance (PM) documentation; performs PM and corrective
maintenance on test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Repairs, tests, adjusts or installs electronic equipment such as industrial controls, transmitters, HMI, VFD, and PLCs.
- Assembles, installs, or repairs wiring, electrical and electronic components.
Who We Are:
Tesco Controls is a growing $100 mil systems integration company and original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Our business is designing, manufacturing, and integrating electrical and process control systems for water, wastewater, transportation, lighting, and renewable energy applications. Since 1972, TESCO has completed over 50,000 projects, most of which have been environmentally-focused. We are 100% employee-owned and are proud of our culture that focuses on quality, technical excellence, and giving back to our communities.
Tesco Controls is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Tesco provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Contact Person: Cooper Greene
Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 52,000 YR