Employer: McClarin Plastics
Member of a team who, through highly diversified duties, are responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment according to established protocal to support the the company’s goals and objectives. Knowledge of compressors, pumps, welding, electrical and general construction are valued.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot issues and maintain production and facility equipment which require knowledge in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to prioritize both emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment according to predetermined timelines.
• Ability to accurately diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Ability to detect faulty operations, defective material and actively report any unusual situations to management
• Ability to perform a variety of plumbing, carpentry and welding functions.
• Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
• Ability to adhere to a preventive maintenance schedule, including performance of regularly scheduled inspections, and document results with respect to both local, state, federal regulations and internal logs and records.
• Ability to keep work areas clean and organized.
• Knowledge of, and ability to follow, environmental regulations and safety rules, promote safety practices and bring unsafe conditions to the attention of management.
• All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma/GED, completion of a craft apprenticeship, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum 2 years experience in building and equipment maintenance preferred.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; understanding of plumbing, carpentry and welding.
• Knowledgeable in WISHA, OAPCA and DOE regulations
• Ability to work independently.
• Position will require various standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, bending and stooping.
• Lifting – 10-50 pounds regularly, over 50 pounds occasionally
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
Manufacturing environment which is dusty, noisy, including fumes and use of chemicals. Non-air conditioned facility.
Location: Wapato, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/mnu/d/wapato-maintenance-technician-iii/7225842390.html
Base Pay: DOQ