Employer: Clifton Larsen Allen
Yakima, WA - Wenatchee, WA - Quincy, WA - Omak, WA
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that each inspired career journey is different. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking Internal Operations Interns for our Central Washington (Omak Wenatchee, Yakima, Quincy) offices. Interns provide support to our client serving professionals.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Review and organize client incoming tax documents
- Assist with intake of tax information and prepare for routing
- Ensure all client documents are being tracked and kept current
- Organize, scan and process tax documents
- Assemble client tax returns following established procedures
- Assist team in meeting strict government deadlines
- E-filing and other final delivery type steps
- Other responsibilities may include preparation of informational tax documents
- General operational support and other responsibilities/tasks as requested
- Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products is necessary. Regular use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, - MS PowerPoint, STAR, and Adobe.
- Willingness to learn new programs.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation.
- Working towards the achievement of a bachelor’s degree in - Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Achieving credit requirements to get licensed for the CPA exam.
Contact Person: Lisa Bozett
Location: Yakima, Omak, Quincy, Wenatchee
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ