Employer: Alaskan Copper Works
Alaskan Copper & Brass Company and Alaskan Copper Works operate as a combined metal service center, manufacturer and fabricator of corrosion resistant alloy products. We offer a large and diverse inventory of corrosion resistant alloys along with the latest in material processing equipment and expertise. Our goal is to continue to be a true "service center" for our customers. We provide accurate, rapid quotation services and the ability to deliver material on time, and, if necessary, preprocessed to our customer's exact specifications.
We will be accepting applications for this job opening only between the opening and closing dates. Individuals who meet all of the requirements will be considered for an interview.
Date Posted: November 3, 2020
Closing Date: November 24, 2020
Job Title: Expeditor – Futures
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours of Work: Day shift
Location: 3200 6th Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
Expedite backordered items from supplies to complete customer’s orders and input material received into computer system.
Required Essential Expeditor Skills/Experience:
1. Able to use spreadsheets.
2. Good on the phone.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Able to meet deadlines.
5. Able to do data entry tasks quickly and accurately.
6. Able to work independently.
Required Essential Expeditor Functions/Duties:
1. Estimate arrival date on all new purchase orders.
2. Track purchase orders and follow up with suppliers.
3. Record shipping notices.
4. Execute delivery on purchase orders.
5. Expedite customer and vendor orders, maintain select customer expediting spreadsheets.
6. Support sales department as needed.
Desirable Expeditor Skills/Experience:
Experience in expediting manufactured parts.
Considered on an individual basis.
1. Company paid health insurance (medical, dental, & vision)
3. Profit Sharing
4. Paid time off
5. Paid holidays
6. Company paid life insurance
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: https://alaskan-copper-and-brass.breezy.hr/p/2a9c161073a5
Base Pay: DOQ