Employer: Suterra LLC
Company: The Wonderful Company, LLC. - Suterra LLC
Here's what you'll do:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Safely operate process equipment using computerized control systems.
- Follow standard operating procedures to comply with our high standards for safety and accuracy.
- Monitor and analyze equipment and process activity to accurately document process conditions.
- Physically maneuver production equipment manually and using powered equipment.
- Understand mathematical principles to accurately measure and handle bulk chemicals.
- Apply Quality Assurance techniques to assess intermediate and finished material.
- Work as a part of a responsible, self-directed team with minimal supervisory presence.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment, including respiratory protection.
- Read and interpret diagrams and drawings of process components and instrumentation.
- Work 12-hour days, 3-4 days each week, which will generally include weekend days, with quarterly rotations through day/night. Overtime rate paid after 10 working hours/day.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Related industrial or manufacturing background or similar experience (such as military experience, farm work, breweries, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent; advanced education is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to be productive and safe in a 24/7 work environment on any shift.
Our products are non-toxic to humans and animals, leave no harmful residues on plants or in the soil, do not contaminate ground water and do not disrupt beneficial insect populations. Suterra's products are used on over three hundred thousand acres, and across six continents, around the globe.
Location: Bend, OR
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
Suterra is the world's leading provider of biorational products for crop protection and commercial pest control. The company is dedicated to the research, development and commercialization of environmentally-friendly products using naturally occurring compounds such as pheromones.
Suterra is growing rapidly and investing aggressively in support of new product development. Suterra's parent company, The Wonderful Company, has invested over $80 million in a modern, state-of-the art facility in Bend, Oregon to synthesize active ingredients and manufacture proprietary dispensing technologies.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Location: Bend, OR
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1057741&d=TheWonderfulCompany-External&rb=INDEED&r=5000660726606#/
Base Pay: DOQ