Employer: Catworks Construction
Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
Experienced, Humble, Dedicated, Committed. Come Build with Us!
Wage Range: $30-$35
Catworks Construction has been in business in Clark County for over 15 years. We are an established site civil construction company who believes in putting their people first. We are looking for a candidate who is motivated and committed. Our core values are: Humility, Dedication and Commitment. If these three words strike a chord with you, then we strongly encourage you to apply! Catworks is based in Vancouver, WA with projects in both Washington and Oregon.
Duties/Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
· Diagnose and repair all types of gas and diesel equipment, including excavators, dozers, loaders, pickups.
· Manage an active truck and equipment repair/service schedule
· Maintain truck and equipment repairs and service records
· Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and maintaining the schedule
· Field calls/texts for mechanical needs from our field personnel
· Prepare repair estimates and service orders for major repairs
· Price check repair and replacement options
· Identify when aged equipment should be replaced
· Back up truck/lowboy driver
· CDL – Class A
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
· 2 years heavy equipment experience
Catworks Construction offers a positive teamwork environment with room for advancement. We offer a competitive benefit package with includes:
· 100% paid family healthcare, dental & vision
· Company paid life insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 401K with employer match
· Sick Leave
To Apply: Submit resume via Indeed or a job application can be found and submitted via company website.
Catworks Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age, military, and/or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. Non-discriminatory commitments include, but are not limited to, the areas of hiring, promotion, demotion or transfer, recruitment, discipline, layoff or termination, rate of compensation and company sponsored training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Heavy Equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
CDL Class A (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Location: Tri-Cities, WA
Application Method: http://www.catworksconstruction.com/about-us/careers/
Base Pay: $30-$35/hr