Employer: Cook Security Group
Location: Yakima, & Ellensburg, WA areas
Summary: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, installing wires and equipment,
responding to service calls, conducting site surveys, performing installation startup, system
commissioning, customer training, and tasks as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
1. Installs/services physical security products; including vaults, safes, n/d, s/d
boxes, drive ups, pneumatic tube systems, ATM rigging, and custom
2. Pulls wire as per specifications.
3. Wires electronic equipment used in systems.
4. Accounts for all installation tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory.
5. Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance per
6. Communicates important project status information to management
as necessary (installation or service).
7. Communicates with customers on job status or completion (installation or
8. Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
9. Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner
according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e. timesheets,
expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers, etc.
10. Expected to solicit new business when not working on service or installation.
11. Expected to travel for up to a week at a time when necessary.
12. Maintains and controls assigned truck stock inventory in an organized manner.
13. Maintains control, and safeguards, all company or customer property or information of
which employee has been entrusted.
14. Keeps assigned vehicle clean inside and out.
15. Coordinates and ensures vehicle is maintained according to established standards.
16. Maintains clean driving record and operates company vehicles using safe
17. Responsible for training less experienced employees and trainees on
company procedures, systems, and installation/service techniques.
18. Ensures all work is preformed to company quality standards and practices.
19. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions
Location: Yakima and Ellensburg
Application Method: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3b357b0b-b8c9-44b6-8683-56655b3542a7&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
Base Pay: DOQ