Employer: Allied Steel Fabricators
A Redmond Fabrication Company has openings for Welder/Fabricators. We invite you to explore our opportunities.
Our close-knit company culture puts a high value on communication, support, and respect for one another. We attempt to inspire creativity through empowerment, while fostering positivism and encouraging growth at the individual level as well as at the company level. We attribute our low rate of employee turnover to these factors, and we continually strive to be the best employer we can be.
We have an immediate opening for an innovative metal craft person with a desire to fabricate light structural, architectural components, accents, stairs and railings.
Selected applicants will possess the following skills/qualifications/characteristics:
· Current WABO certification
· Must have 2 years TIG welding experience.
· Background working with sheet metal a plus.
· Able to safely operate associated equipment, hand and power tools, saws, grinders, measuring tapes, etc.
· Mechanical aptitude with proficient shop math skills.
· Good Communication skills: ability to read shop drawings and work from verbal direction.
· Able to regularly stand, and able to push/pull/lift 50 lbs.
· Team player with positive attitude & focus on quality.
· Excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
· Current WSDL.
Full time positions working 40 hours per week. Schedule is Monday - Thursday 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Applicants must be available to work overtime as work load dictates.
Benefit plan includes medical, dental vision, life insurance, 401 (k), paid vacations and holidays.
For company information please visit our website at www.alliedsteelfab.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Face masks or coverings are mandatory.
TIG Welding: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Location: Redmond, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=allied%20steel&l=washington%20state&sort=date&advn=4550952944041253&vjk=6543c810e9baa16e
Base Pay: $18-$22/hr