Employer: Webster Heating & A/C
Family owned HVAC company looking for individual with TIG welding and finishing experience in the architectural & sheet metal fields working with various machines such as power shear, plasma cutter, lockformer, power brake, hand brake etc.
We are seeking an Experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator for HVAC ductwork and fittings. Must have the ability to lay out transitions, offsets, elbows, ect. Shop work plus installation.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Knowledge and/or experience with different types of metals (carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc).
- Ability to successfully perform welding test.
- Experience and ability to perform flat seam weld & finish, installation/field experience are a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude, can do spirit, a willingness to learn and take pride in your work.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be insurable to drive company vehicles.
- Reliable means of transportation to and from work.
-Ability to dedicate yourself from 8-5 Monday through Friday (with the very occasional Saturday, always pre-scheduled).
- Good communication skills.
- Lift 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pay -- DOE with a raise after 3 months of employment
- Medical for you and your family - paid in full by employer
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Steady work week M-F with very occasional Saturday.
If you believe you would make an asset to our team, please respond via email including a short introduction and a Resume/portfolio.
Contact Person: Nathan F Morton
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ