Employer: Webster Heating & A/C
Small, successful HVAC Company in Yamhill County, looking for a full-time service technician to join our team. Specifically seeking a confident individual with great communication skills, a self-starting work ethic, with experience in troubleshooting, routine maintenance, and repair. We specialize in residential but also do light commercial work in the area. Low voltage certification would be a plus but is NOT a requirement.
- Good driving record with valid Oregon Driver's License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- CFC Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Communication skills
- Capable of working independently or as a team, as you will be doing both.
- Ability to dedicate yourself from 8-5 Monday through Friday (with the very Occasional Saturday, always pre-scheduled).
- Note; The Service Technician position is a job the requires schooling. Please do not apply unless you attended schooling for HVAC service & repair.
- Pay -- DOE with a raise after 3 months of employment
- Medical - paid in full by the employer
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Steady work week
If you believe you would make a valuable asset to our team, please respond via email including a short introduction and a resume/portfolio.
Contact Person: Pamela
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ