Employer: Whatcom Electric & Plumbing
Journeyman Electrician & Journeyman Apprentice
Whatcom Electric & Plumbing
Blaine, WA 98230
Hiring a Washington State Journeyman Residential (02) and Commercial (01) Electrician and Apprentices
Whatcom Electric & Plumbing is a family owned business and has serviced the community since 1952. This position could include residential, commercial, new construction, or remodel electrical work. It requires the ability to work alone, as well as supervising an apprentice. The applicant must work well as a team member. This position works directly with customers and other trade professionals, requiring good communication skills. We are a busy company with many timely projects that require the ability to work quickly while maintaining quality, safety and job performance, making sure the job is done with excellence.
Why work for Whatcom Electric & Plumbing?
· We are a known stable company with over 67 years in business.
· We are able to provide a long-term permanent position. Current electricians and plumber have been with us for over 10 years.
· Our busy work load provides a steady 40 hour work week.
· We provide a vehicle for business use, as well as logo shirts and jackets.
· Work sites are primarily Whatcom County and do not require overnight travel.
· Paid holiday and vacation.
· Must have Journeyman Residential (02) and/or Commercial (01) Electrician Card or be an Apprentice.
· Valid Washington state driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills that actively listens to customers, trade professionals, and other employees, and is able to respond in a professional manner.
· Must be able to accurately complete time and material paperwork
· Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, squat, and work at heights, with good balance working on a ladder.
· Ability to work in outdoor conditions and able to lift 75 pounds.
We are a drug free company and require applicant to pass a drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Experience: Electrical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No
Location: Blaine, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Apprentice%20Electrician%20&l=Washington%20State&vjk=19f4fca1d04677a8
Base Pay: DOQ