Employer: Mustang Signs
Sign Installer Electrician
Required: 04 Journeyman Electrician Sign License
This position performs Completing installation of all types of signage, both illuminated and non-illuminated, using a variety of equipment including bucket trucks, ladders, and lifts.
Troubleshooting, repairing and installing electric and non-electric signs both exterior & interior. Drive bucket truck or crane to customer locations and operate an aerial lift. Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer. Must be extremely safely oriented with the ability to pass drug screening.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Works in the field installing and servicing electrical signs. Begin the day by loading signs and materials into the trucks and trailer. Restock and maintain parts and inventory of Mustang Signs aerial lifts and equipment. Read and understand work orders, shop drawings, and site plans. Work with a small team to install signs safely, keep job sites clean and secure, and create a positive experience for the client. Use a smartphone or tablet to log job notes, finished photos, and timecards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to work well under pressure and solve problems
- Comfortable working in heights of 38' or greater.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- General construction knowledge
- Must be willing to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Must be able to complete labor intensive work repeatedly, including lifting 50 lbs, climbing ladders, dig footings, etc..
- 5 years Experience as Installer or Service Technician
- Crane operator and rigging licenses
- Welding certificate
Benefits include a company sponsored retirement and health insurance plans and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Welding Certification (Preferred)
- valid driver's license (Required)
- 04 Sign Electrician or 01 Electrician (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's website: www.mustangsigsn.com
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-Electrical-l-Yakima,-WA-jobs.html?advn=1704588385501893&vjk=fa60c9817f9ba63e
Base Pay: $25 - $40 HR