Employer: Suncadia Home Builder
Suncadia / Tumble Creek Home Builder looking for an on site Laborer to join our team and assist Superintendent in building high end custom homes.
Full time Construction Laborer is responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, organized environment on every job site from day to day, and assisting Superintendents as directed. Removal of construction debris, hauling trash, loading and unloading of building materials, site clean up, and various small construction projects as instructed by Superintendent.
-Wages depend on experience, with opportunity for advancement.
-Health insurance provided.
- Be responsible, organized and motivated
- Be able to follow directions, to work well on a team and unsupervised
- Be on time, professional, courteous and respectful with clients, co-workers and subcontractors
- Be capable of lifting over 50 pounds and able to crawl through attics and crawl spaces
- Be aware and compliant with OSHA job site safety
- Must report any physical limitations or past injuries before starting
- Able to climb up and down ladders
- Some construction experience is desired
- Valid Washington Driver's License, clean driving record and mobile phone
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance, preferably a pick up truck but not required.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and desire to learn the trade
- Complete project assignments and meet deadlines as established by supervisor
- Your own tools are a plus, but not required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
Location: Cle Elum, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/lab/d/roslyn-construction-laborer-suncadia/7218062493.html
Base Pay: DOQ