WATR Facilities Technician
Intel - Hillsboro, OR 97124
In this position, you will work as a Water Recycle facility (WATR) technician with a potential opportunity to join Liquid Industrial Water System (LIWS) operations team. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operations technicians maintaining LIWS and/or WATR systems.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Commissioning our new WATR system, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support, and training delivery.
- Operating and maintaining industrial waste-water treatment and purification systems, including biological treatment systems, which support our operations facilities.
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems.
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Taking liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests.
- Interacting with the factory and other customers and stakeholders.
- Role modeling safety and be involved in the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Role modeling safety behaviors.
- Influencing team members.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must possess at least one of the following:
- Associates in Chemical, mechanical, a water program, or related field.
- Military experience with 3+ years of experience in Wastewater system operations, Instrumentation (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.), Industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development.
- 6+ years of experience in Wastewater system operations, Instrumentation (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.), Industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development.
- Waste Water certification or equivalent.
- Facilities maintenance experience.
- Biological wastewater treatment experience.
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems experience.
- Electric boilers, thermal evaporation systems experience.
- Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED a plus.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Instrumentation&start=10&vjk=3e67091ba4d1acfd
Base Pay: DOQ