Employer: Alaskan Copper & Brass Company
We will be accepting applications for the job between the opening date and the closing date only from individuals who meet all of the required essential job skills. If you meet these qualifications you are invited to complete an application form. If you do not meet these qualifications, your application will be set aside.Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to email@example.com when completed.
Date Opened: September 30, 2020
Closing Date: October 21, 2020
Job Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Pay Rate: Depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours of Work: Could be any shift. Day shift 7:00 am to 3:45 pm, second shift 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, third shift 11:00 pm to 7:30 am.
Location: 27402 72nd Ave. S. Kent, WA 98032
As a first line supervisor, oversee the activities and performance of Alaskan employees on a shift as assigned.
Required Essential Job Skills/Experience:
1. Successful experience supervising an employee group of 7 or more.
2. Must be able to work any shift.
3. Computer literate to include competency in data entry and MS Word.
4. Physically able to move around warehouse, climb stairs, lift and carry up to 70 pounds when required.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
1. Disburse work orders to various Alaskan personnel daily.
2. Responsible for accurate log-in of incoming work orders.
3. Directs orders and determines form of shipment.
4. Monitors the performance of Alaskan personnel, acts as mediator when disputes arise, assists in the training of new employees and doweekly performance evaluations.
5. Interfaces with sales personnel in and outside the company.
6. May assist will call customers as well as provide support in other areas as needed.
7. Monitor the safe operation of tools and equipment and enforce safety procedures, company policy and union contract terms.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- Considered on an individual basis.
1. Experience performing in a fast pace environment.
2. Self starter who will be proactive in recognizing potential problems, issues or needs.
3. Ability to delegate.
4. Experience with regulatory agency compliance i.e. EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Department, etc.
5. Experience training others.
6. Ability to prioritize.
7. Knowledge of corrosion resistant metals.
8. Forklift experience.
9. Experience with barcoding systems.
10. Experience in warehouse planning and cost analysis.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
Base Pay: DOQ