Employer: Calpine Corporation
Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned):
Performs pipeline, structural and mechanical maintenance on plant and steam field equipment to support optimum efficiency and availability. Works callouts as required to maintain plant availability. Performs maintenance activities around the repair, replacement, installation and removal of mechanical equipment and associated structures.
• Inspecting and verifying maintenance clearances prior to work, troubleshooting, disassembling, reassembling, and replacing equipment and associated parts.
• Some mechanical maintenance required when the need arises.
• Assists with planning and spare parts inventory including following procedures around requisitioning of parts and supplies.
• Prepares all reports as directed by management and plant procedures.
• Ensures compliance with all local, State and Federal regulations and plant procedures.
• Maintains safe work environment and contributes to operating procedures to ensure consistent and safe operations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Entry level with minimum 2 years directly related experience including understanding of health and safety regulations, and previous experience working with and around hazardous energy, chemicals and waste materials including knowledge of safe handling, storage, and transport.
• Requires basic knowledge of physics and applied mathematics to facilitate understanding of cogeneration power plant systems such as turbines, generators, pumps, motors, shaft-to-shaft alignment, seal times, and valves.
• Skills may be in the areas of mechanical, instrumentation and control and/or electrical maintenance.
• Valid state driver’s license.
Please apply through the link provided: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3535&__jbsrc=
Contact Person: Erin Lee
Location: Middletown, CA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ