Speck Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for an experience Chrysler Certified Service Technician. We know you've worked hard to achieve your level of expertise and our generous compensation plan will reward you for it!
Speck Family Dealerships has been a family owned and operated dealership since 1912. We're proud to offer our assistance and services in the Yakima Valley and Tri-Cities area. We believe a positive culture makes a big difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Angel Castaneda at 509-882-5005.
What we offer:
- Industry competitive pay plan. We will discuss with you.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid vacation.
- No work on Sundays.
- Fun and clean work environment in a BRAND NEW facility.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, AC, and more.
- Quality control.
- Communicate with service advisors and parts department for supplies
- Document work performed
- Road test vehicles
- Attend factory or dealer training
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Chrysler certification required.
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Sunnyside, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/trd/d/grandview-chrysler-certified-auto-tech/7209212964.html
Base Pay: DOQ