Job Function: Manufacturing / Packaging
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Williamsburg-Williamsburg Brewery
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Oct 5, 2020
• Operate Brewery Utilities systems including steam production and distribution; CO2 collection, liquefaction, vaporization, and distribution; ammonia storage, transfer, compression, evaporation, and saving; glycol storage, transfer, and refrigeration, lithium chloride dehumidification, compressed air production, storage, and distribution; and fresh and process waste water pumping, treatment, storage, and distribution.
• Adhere to plant safety standards, including Lockout-Tagout, work permitting, and Process Safety Management.
• Develop LOTO, Pump-out, and permitting SOP’s.
• Adhere to plant cleaning and sanitation (5S) requirements
• Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
• Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical treatment.
• Responsible for process management, maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
• Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility.
• Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
• Interpretation of and familiarization with piping and instrumentation drawings.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
• Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
• Lead and participate in continuous process improvement activities inside and outside the department.
• The position involves rotating shift work, working weekends, and working in a quality, food-processing environment.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
• Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems as well as knowledge of natural gas and electronic control systems
• Applicants must have the ability perform mechanical work including valve maintenance/replacement, belt replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, and lubrication routes.
• Prior HVACR experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out).
• Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, multi-crafted worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Application Method: Online: https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/27/jobdetail.ftl?job=20008465&tz=GMT-05:00&tzname=America/Chicago&src=%20JB-11021
Base Pay: $33.59 HR